Vinyl fences are becoming a more popular choice among homeowners. They are free of toxic chemicals and have a long lifespan. In addition, you do not have to pay anyone to install a vinyl fence around your home. They also have numerous advantages.
Vinyl was invented in the twentieth century, and the first vinyl fence was built in the 1980s. They have since become one of the most popular fencing materials. Vinyl fence supplies are available in a variety of colors and textures. They also come with a long warranty and can be easily recycled when no longer in use.
There are many fence suppliers available online. You can easily contact them and get your vinyl fence installed. These fences have become a popular alternative to wood and iron fences. This is mainly due to their flexibility and affordability. Also, there are many more advantages to installing vinyl fences. Let us discuss them.
- Strength: Vinyl fences are about 5 times stronger than wood fences. Thus, if you wish to destroy a vinyl fence, you must put in a lot more effort. Unlike wood fences, vinyl fences can withstand exceptionally harsh weather conditions like wind storms and rain.
- Will not erode: Vinyl fencing is the best option to use around seaside homes as it will not get corroded by coming in contact with saltwater. Besides, it is advisable to use the vinyl fence for pets as they will not be able to chew the fence or injure themselves if they run through it.
- Easy to Maintain: You can keep your vinyl fence clean and sparkling by simply cleaning it with soap and water. Also, you will be free from the hassle of getting the fence repainted as the color does not wear off. Since it does not get rusted, there is no need to put on a primer. Besides, you need not worry about your fence rotting due to attacks from termites and insects.
- Easy to install: You can easily install the vinyl fence. You must insert the rails into the posts and fasten these posts firmly to the ground. This does not take much time. Thus, you will not require any professional to do your work. A great DIY project, and your vinyl fence is ready.
- Economical: Vinyl fencing is less expensive compared to wood and iron fence. You do not have to pay any extra cost other than buying the product from the vinyl fence suppliers.
- Non-Toxic: No toxic chemicals are used to make vinyl fences. The vinyl is made using chlorine derived from salt and natural gas. Hence, you need not worry about polluting the environment.
With the benefits mentioned above, it can be said that the vinyl fence supplies are ideal for homeowners who wish to put a fence around their house and forget about taking care of them.
Why Choose Duramax Vinyl Fencing
Good fences protect your property and add aesthetic value to the dull and drab place. A customized fence instantly changes the ambiance and makes the yard more welcoming and serene. However, not all vinyl fencing manufacturers offer quality fences for protecting the yard. All fences are not durable, and some are fragile, lasting for only two years. Therefore, getting in touch with reputed and experienced vinyl fence manufacturers to install high-quality fences is essential. Durability is an essential element that makes vinyl fences unique. The highly durable fences have certain features that make them more robust. However, the manufacturers use their skill and expertise to get you custom-made fences that last for ten years or longer. Let’s find out the key features of quality fences and the manufacturing expertise to make the right choice.
DuraResin vinyl formulation – The vinyl fence manufacturers know that the sun is the greatest enemy of the fences. However, the waterproof fences don’t rot and are resistant to heavy rainfall and thunderstorms, while weak vinyl fencing warps in the heat. High-quality vinyl fences made with DuraResin formulation have the highest-rated UV stability and don’t get ravaged by the sun. DuraResin fences do not warp in excess heat and can sustain the intense rays of the Southwest sun for a long duration without showing signs of dilapidation. The premium quality vinyl fences are resistant to stains and don’t fade. The vinyl fence doesn’t need whitewashing and can maintain its true shade for at least ten years or even longer.
Duramax Fences is also offering free samples for a limited time only. Order today to get your freebie.
Use of thicker vinyl sheets – Thick fences can last longer than thinner and weaker ones. Don’t invest your money in low-quality vinyl material. Instead, research and let the vinyl fencing manufacturers know that you need fences made with 100% virgin vinyl and thicker vinyl sheets. In the US, certain reputed manufacturers with years of experience and expertise use thicker vinyl sheets to provide you with customized fence panels. These thick fences don’t warp, sag, break or fall over time. Vinyl is a lightweight material, and thicker sheets would enhance durability and ensure greater strength and resilience.
Strong routing system – Vinyl fences have a strong routing system. The fence panels are interlocked, offering exceptional strength and resistance to external factors that might lead to fences breaking. Invisible hardware for vinyl fences makes them stronger and is more pet-friendly and great for families with small kids or four-legged domesticated animals.
Are you looking for a non-toxic, lead-free, chemical-resistant customized fence line for your property? Then opt for Duramax Fences. The premium fences have a fully transferable limited lifetime warranty and are recyclable too.
Here is your chance to get a 25% discount on your shipping charges for a limited time. Plus, an extra 5% off your total cart order. Hurry! Order today. Offer valid till July 5th, 2022 only.