Fencing your property’s boundary line has become a must-do in all states, and New Mexico is no exception. You will be surprised to know that even the New Mexican law makes fence installation a requirement, something like a vinyl fence, especially if you have a pool inside your property. Duramax offers high-end pool fences, vinyl ranch rail fences, privacy fences and many more customizeable choices.
Here we will be discussing what the New Mexican law says about the installation of fences and which type of fence would be the best fit for the New Mexican climate. So, without wasting much time, let’s delve right into it.
Residential fencing: The specifications involved
Residential fences in New Mexico often have height restrictions. So, before you install something like a vinyl fence, ensure that it adheres to the specifications mentioned below.
- Front yard fences: Maximum height of three feet.
- Pool fences: Minimum height of four feet
- Retaining walls: Maximum height of four feet
- Backyard fences: Maximum height of six feet
- Deer fencing: Maximum height of eight feet
There is also the New Mexican common law which states that if you don’t like the idea of fences or want to change the decor of your property but unfortunately share a fence line with your neighbor, you need to deal with this issue privately. Another thing that you need to keep in mind is that New Mexico requires a permit for a fence that’s over six feet in height.
What does the New Mexican law say about fence installation?
Installing a fence around your property becomes a must if you want to protect your property. However, the requirements might vary from city to city. There are some state guidelines for this listed in New Mexico Building Code Appendix G. However, this is with regards to fencing around a hot tub, pool or spa .
● The fences should not be more than two inches off the ground and must have a height of at least four feet.
● You must check that solid fences with no openings do not have any extra indentations or obtrusions.
● Ensure that the fences have no openings that allow entry of an object over four inches in diameter.
If you have a pool or have plans to get one, make yourself aware of the fence’s maintenance and construction requirements. Now, let’s look at New Mexico’s climate and find out which type of fence might hold out in such climates.
The climate of New Mexico
New Mexico’s climate has a mild, continental, arid, or semi-arid climate characterized by abundant sunshine, light precipitation totals, and low relative humidity. In such climatic conditions, Duramax’s vinyl fences might be the best thing you can opt for as far as fencing materials are concerned. But why are we saying this? Well, several reasons advocate in its favor, which is exactly what we will discuss here.
What makes Duramax’s vinyl fences the perfect choice for the Mexican climate?
Installing Duramax’s vinyl ranch rail fence can be a great investment for your property. Our fences can last years, safeguarding your property while enhancing its overall look. Beyond that, the benefits offered by our fences are immense, so now let’s look at them.
● Vinyl fences are tough: Our supremely designed thick vinyl ranch rail fences are strong and extremely durable. This is one of the primary reasons why our vinyl fences have become the go-to material for Mexican homeowners. Five times stronger than wood fencing, our vinyl fences are on par with steel and aluminum fences, so far as strength level is concerned. In addition, our fences are made from raw PVC resin and special additives that can hold out against harsh weather conditions without warping or losing their color.
● Vinyl fences are long-lasting: Our vinyl fences feature a strong routing and interlocking system. This greatly increases the fence’s longevity . The up-front costs of our fences might be a bit high, but if you take the longevity aspect of the fences, you will find that it is a very affordable option in the long run. So, once you purchase our fences, you can rest assured that you will enjoy a stress-free ownership experience for years. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products, and you can easily install our fences via a easy DIY process.
● The versatility of vinyl fences: Duramax’s vinyl ranch rail fence is available in various patterns and colors, especially the DuraGrain fencing. DuraGrain fencing allows you to enjoy the rich look of grain wood without going through the tedious maintenance requirements of wooden fences. Thus, with the longevity of vinyl and the exquisite look of wood, you can now enjoy the best of both worlds. Our fences are available in a wide range of heights and styles. You can construct a semi-privacy fence, a full privacy fence, or a more open ranch rail or picket fence that would complement the feel and look of your property in the best way possible.
● Our vinyl fences would never deteriorate: Bring home our state-of-the-art vinyl fences for your new Mexican property and say goodbye to erosion, rust, termites, and oxidation. Not just that, our vinyl fences are moisture-resistant, making them ideal for use in pools or other areas with high moisture content. In addition, our fences are designed to stand up to the elements and not blister, peel, or fade in the Sun. All these factors go into taking their longevity to an entirely new level.
Why choose us?
So, if you plan to install a vinyl ranch rail fence around your New Mexican property, consider checking out Duramax Fences. Our fences are made from 100% virgin vinyl that exceeds all the ASTM F964 standards across every category. We also offer a wide plethora of color, style, and design options, enhancing your property’s aesthetic appeal like none other. Contact us, and our fence experts will guide you on which option best fits you. We ensure shipping within two weeks starting from the date you place the order, and you can save one-third of the cost when you purchase from us. Place your order now.