In Reno, Nevada, Edith Carwood is remodeling her dream retirement home and decided to choose vinyl traditional picket as her fence. The traditional classic look has always been something she wanted but she is too old to maintain a fence so she went with vinyl.
Brian is a fence installer that usually handles steel or exotic wood. In Palos Verdes, Brian had a client that lived by the ocean. He mentioned that vinyl would be the smart choice because of how low maintenance the fence material would be. When it comes to vinyl, Brian says he always mentions Duramax because of the price and quality.
- Fernando Ojeda, Denver, CO
- Glenn Yepiz, Stanfield, Arizona
- Naser, Capistrano Valley, CA
- Jonathan Candejas, Rock Springs, WY
- Gerald Bryce, Los Angeles, CA
- Paul Rain, Tacoma, WA
- Coty Dinh, Kent, WA
- Alex Oliveria, Pueblo, CO