Want to give your space a nostalgic look, then you need to buy traditional vinyl fencing for your front-yard. Although these days, the houses have a modern look and appeal. Many owners who have traditional houses are still fond of the vintage style and want the old-world appeal to remain intact. For them, a traditional fence is the best choice. When you choose to buy a traditional fence, go for the spade picket fence, scallop spade fence, straight dog ear picket fence and so on.
These fences are a great choice for the front yard, while for the backyard people usually look for the wall topper.
So, let’s have a look at the most common and preferred traditional fence styles that people buy and install:
Spaced Picket Fence
These fences are widely paced and waist-high in length with a straight looking horizontal top. It provides the front yard with a classic and aesthetic appeal. The look and the feel are clean and the fence provides a beautiful backdrop for the eye-catching landscape architecture.
For a curved fence look, the scalloped fence is the best choice. It’s unique as the top of the fence has a curved design shape and all the pickets of the fences are of different heights. The basic design of this kind of fence is ‘successive descending pickets from the center to the ends’. It’s a very elegant and decorative design that cannot be ignored.
Straight dog ear picket fences
This old-world feel of the fence is popular as its low maintenance and lasts for a long time. Its beauty lies in its simplicity. With a good neighbor routed design, this fence can get you to enjoy the beautiful scenic view from any side. Since it’s made from vinyl material, it lasts for a long time to come. Without any edges or external caps, the look is clean and sober.
Spade Picket Fence
Just like any other traditional fence, the pickets are spaced evenly, but are thicker than others. The pickets are strong, thick and beautiful. The fence has a spade-shaped cap and that’s why it’s named Spade Picket Fence.
Why buy traditional vinyl fencing instead of wooden fences?
Although wooden fences look great, the vinyl fences are no less. Also, Duramax vinyl fences can look similar to a wooden fence. We have expert engineers who customize according to your requirements. There are plenty of advantages of vinyl fencing that you won’t find in any other.
- Vinyl material is long-lasting, but wooden fences are not
- Vinyl fences don’t get damp and don’t absorb moisture and rot, unlike wooden ones.
- Vinyl is less expensive and easily transferable than wooden fences.
- Vinyl fences are easy to install and easier to maintain, unlike the wooden ones
- Vinyl is strong enough to resist high winds, heavy rainfall and animal attacks. Wooden fences can get damaged easily.
- Vinyl fences can be visually appealing as they can be painted and decorated in various hues, styles and designs. Wooden fences have their limitations.
- Vinyl is for the long haul and doesn’t need to be replaced, unlike wood.
Get an affordable vinyl fencing installation for your yard! Come to Duramax and make your best choice. Order online and get a limited lifetime warranty.