Do you want to know the best fence material to withstand hot temperatures and sun? Then keep reading and find out.
A wide variety of fence materials are available on the market. Fences can be made from wood, vinyl, chain link, or wrought iron. Now, this begs the question, what is the best fence material that can withstand the summer season? It is no secret that hot weather can have a detrimental effect on a fence.
A fence subjected to the sun 365 days a year will deteriorate quickly. In summer, the temperature can get extremely high. However, vinyl is the ideal fence material, amongst others. So, when you are on the market to buy affordable vinyl fencing, the fence you choose should be made from a material that can withstand this extremely hot weather. Choosing 100% virgin vinyl fences is ideal as they don’t warp, break or crack.
However, if you are still skeptical, we will help you zero in on the fence materials that can hold up best during brutally humid conditions.
Elements in a fence material that are paramount to combat hot weather
The fence material should have some basic elements to tackle the steamy summer season. The elements or factors are:
- During the summer, the fence material should not get so hot that it might become a safety risk if anyone touches it.
- The fence material should be such that the summer rain does not affect the fence.
- Moreover, the fence material should only expand a little during summer.
Duramax’s vinyl fences tick all the boxes
Duramax’s state-of-the-art vinyl fences are the right way to go when you are looking for a fence material that can withstand the scorching heat of the summer season. Here, we have mentioned some reasons that make our vinyl fences the most sought-after today.
- Our vinyl fences are designed to be non-resistant to temperature changes. What that means is that our vinyl fences will hardly expand during the summer season or contract during the winter season. The expansion of a fence is always damaging to them. So, our vinyl fences can be great material in such hot climates. Made with a DuraResin vinyl formulation, our fences can withstand the scorching southwest sun without fading and warping.
- If you plan to buy affordable vinyl fencing and something long-lasting, you know we are the ones you should approach. Our fences can last 30 years or longer without needing professional repairs or maintenance.
- Vinyl is not a natural material. Rather, it’s a man-made material. Being a manufactured material, it has no downsides that natural materials bring to the table. This means vinyl fences are rot-free and will not easily sag, break, or be discolored.
- As previously mentioned, a fence must not get too hot in summer. Our vinyl fences do not conduct heat, making theman attractive proposition. Even if the temperature is extremely hot, our fences will only feel warm from the outside. Thus, you can rest assured that people around the fence will be safe.
- Compared to other fence materials like wood, our fences only require little maintenance. Just wash the vinyl fence with a garden hose, and it’s good enough to serve you for years.
- Unlike wooden picket fences, our vinyl fences are impervious to weather. The elements can be severely detrimental to the woods, but vinyl will maintain its pristine look for years.
- When wood is not given proper maintenance or when it is not treated, it can suffer from cracking, splintering, and warping. There is no such case with vinyl fences.
- Our vinyl fences will bring out the beauty of the outdoor landscape. With other fences, what happens is that the lustrous experience you had during the initial installation of the fence gradually starts to fade away. But that is not the case with our vinyl fences. These fences are made from a 100% raw virgin PVC material that won’t fade or chalk over time, even in the most intense heat conditions.
- When you buy affordable vinyl fencing from Duramax, you can get them in any personalized look you want. We offer a wide range of colors and styles so you can pick one that matches your outdoor aesthetic in the best way possible.
- On tremendously hot summer days, you may witness that most fences can start buckling. The rails would gradually start warping, and the overall structure of the fence gradually could start weakening. Then eventually it can get to a point where the fence can’t support its own weight. Our vinyl fences will never buckle or warp though. You might feel that the scorching summer heat might wear down the fence, but it will always stand straight and be secure. When you buy affordable vinyl fencing from Duramax, you get longevity like none other.
- Our vinyl fences are virtually untraversable to pests. Many of the pests have little to no interest in this material. The low porosity of our fences, the same quality that safeguards vinyl from humidity, keeps pests away from making homes inside the fence. The fences’ strength makes it virtually impossible for the pests to build their homes.
So, you see, these were some of the many reasons why Duramax’s vinyl fences are the ideal material for hot weather climates and some other reasons that advocate in its favor. We offer various vinyl fence colors and designs to cater to every taste. Explore our website to take a glimpse at the amazing vinyl fence designs, and pick one that suits your needs and preferences best. Then, get in touch with Duramax to buy affordable vinyl fencing today and take the security of your home to the next level. One thing that we can promise is that you won’t be disappointed with any of our products. Request a quote now.