Vinyl fence is trending as a suitable house security option these days. Therefore, most homeowners these days choose them. However, the most common question everyone has is how long this fencing lasts. The unspoken truth is that longevity of a fence depends on the material quality, maintenance, and the right way of installation. Vinyl fencing manufacturers claim that a vinyl fence can last for forty years. But, there will be occasional expensive repairs.
If you buy perimeter vinyl fencing, you get a sturdy, durable, and stylish option. Initially, the problem of vinyl fence color fading was due to prolonged sun exposure. But, Duramax Fences solves that problem by using titanium dioxide coating during the manufacturing process.
Types of fence you get at Duramax Fences
If you decide to install a vinyl fence on your property, your next task will be deciding on the fence. Whether you want to add an aesthetic landscape accent or define your property’s pre-existing perimeter, Duramax offers stylish fencing options to meet your needs. Here are some common vinyl fencing facts you need to know.
A privacy fence delivers complete privacy with no gaps between the pickets. In addition, you will get wood grain texture in the fencing along with expansive color options, including darker shades, tan, and customizable options to complement your property’s look.
Perimeter vinyl fence
A perimeter vinyl fence encloses an area to prevent unauthorized access. Perimeter fencing indicates a boundary that is not a part of your property. This fence is often used as a security option or to enhance visual appeal. You can buy perimeter vinyl fencing from Duramax Fences to prevent unwanted criminals from breaking in.
Pool fencing is used for covering the pool area. Ideally, pool fencing should be four feet high, and the picket spacing should be 4 inches apart. Check with the local building department regarding the code requirements.
It is a fence used for the animal enclosure. At Duramax Fences, you will get a 3-rail ranch fence, which is solely manufactured for protecting your livestock.
With a semi-private fence, you can balance airflow and privacy. In addition, semi-private fencing has slight spacing so that light and air can enter without interrupting privacy.
Why choose a perimeter fence?
As already mentioned, perimeter fencing creates a barrier for protecting your property from trespassers. Besides, buying perimeter vinyl fencing helps in adding beauty and value to your home.
Apart from providing protection from outsiders, a perimeter fence protects your loved ones and pets within the boundaries. Hence, you have peace of mind knowing that your family is safe. You can perform daily activities without getting restless due to prying eyes. It is yet another reason behind the increase in your property value.
Duramax Fences manufacture vinyl fencing in different colors. But you can even customize them according to your needs.
- White- It is one of the common colors for fencing. Since it is a basic light color, white matches both light and dark-colored houses, but it needs occasional washing.
- Tan- Tan color perfectly matches any house type and color. Besides, this fencing needs less maintenance.
- Gray- It is a practical fence color you get at Duramax Fences if you buy perimeter vinyl fencing. With traditional white vinyl siding, a gray fence looks unique and stylish. To achieve a multi-dimensional style, homeowners use white frames and posts with a tan fence.
- Woodgrain- This is one of the classic and traditional looks that Americans like. They choose this color to protect their connection with the roots. With the artificial woodgrain, you get a natural look and durability and are maintenance-free.
How long do vinyl fences last?
Vinyl fencing lasts for almost 35 to 40 years without any damage or variations in its appearance. Duramax Fences offer a warranty on its fencing. The best part is this fencing doesn’t damage due to pollution. You will need a garden hose to wash them twice a year.
Tips to increase the lifespan of vinyl fencing
There are certain tips you need to follow to increase the longevity of your vinyl fencing. Here are a few tips that you can follow.
- Oiling- It is one of the simplest tips you can follow. Yes, oiling the hinges once every year is necessary. Also, you must check the screws and tighten them if they are loose.
- Avoid stacking equipment- A fence is not a wall. Therefore, please don’t stack your tools on it since it can damage the fence.
A perimeter fence is one of the best choices to increase the privacy of your house. Duramax Fences builds fences according to specifications and preferences. These fencings are pet-friendly and meet ASTM standards.