A beautiful sparkling swimming pool is a crowning jewel of a well landscaped yard. But pools can be a dangerous amenity if not properly fenced for your kids and pets. Install a Duramax Pool Fence around it! Our Duramax Pool Fences come in 4’, 4.5’ or 5’ High x 8’ Wide guaranteed to be durable, safe, and secure. The fence should also complement the design and beauty of the pool and decking area.
Pool fences are mainly installed to create a safety barrier. Fencing around your pool area is critical for the safety of children, pets, and even adults. Pool fences also provide much-needed privacy for your backyard oasis and protect from pesky pests or blowing debris.
Duramax Pool Fences can endure all weather conditions. Our fences are made of Duraresin formulation, giving additional strength for withstanding the Southwest sun. Our fences are made of 12 parts of Titanium Dioxide, and UV inhibitors make the fences durable to help them stand strong in all weather conditions, including the scorching sun.
Typical Pool Fence Regulations
*This applies to swimming pools, hot tubs and non-portable spas.
*Regulations may vary by state and city. Verify with your local building department before installing a fence.
- Top of the fence must be at least 48 inches above grade. No more than 4 inches gap between the finish grade and the bottom of the fence.
- Openings in the fence should not allow passage of a 4-inch diameter sphere
- Solid fences should not have indentations or protrusions.
- Spacing between vertical members should not exceed 4″
- Maximum mesh size for chain link should not exceed 1-3/4″
- Gates must open outward away from the pool and should be self-closing and self latching.
- Fence must be clear of all other structures that could be used to climb over.