4’ High x 8’ Wide
4.5’ High x 8’ Wide
5’ High x 8’ Wide
VINYL POOL FENCE
A beautiful sparkling swimming pool is a crowning jewel of a well-landscaped yard. But pools can be a dangerous amenity if not fenced adequately. Pool fences are mainly installed to create a safety barrier. Fencing around your pool area is critical for the safety of children, pets, and even adults. Pool fences also provide much-needed privacy for your backyard oasis and protect the pool from blowing debris.
Buy vinyl pool fencing from Duramax Fences and install it around. Our vinyl pool fences come in 4’, 4.5’ or 5’ High x 8’ Wide. We offer affordable fencing supplies, guaranteed to be durable, safe, and secure. In addition, our vinyl fences complement the design and beauty of the pool and decking area.
Duramax vinyl pool fences can endure all weather conditions. Our fences are made of DuraResin formulation, giving additional strength for withstanding the Southwest sun. Made of 12 parts of Titanium Dioxide and UV inhibitors, our fences are durable and stand strong in all weather conditions.
Typical Pool Fence Regulations
*This applies to swimming pools, hot tubs, and non-portable spas.
*Regulations may vary by state and city. Verify with your local building department before installing a fence.
- The top of the fence must be at least 48 inches above grade. No more than 4 inches gap between the finish grade and the bottom of the fence.
- Openings in the vinyl pool fencing should not be more than a 4-inch diameter sphere.
- Solid fences should not have indentations or protrusions.
- Spacing between vertical members should not exceed 4″
- Maximum mesh size for chain link should not exceed 1-3/4″
- Gates must open outward away from the pool and should be self-closing and self-latching.
- The fence must be clear of all other structures that one may use to climb over.
PoolPool fence used to protect toddlers from the pool.
- Location: Lincoln, NE
- Materials: Pool Fence
- Length: 55ft
In Lincoln, Nebraska, Kyle Harshaw is starting a family and wants to make sure his daughter does not fall into the pool. He likes the fact that Duramax fences don't need any maintenance and can withstand the heat in Nebraska.
PoolPool fence to protect pets from falling into the pool.
- Location: Buffalo, WY
- Materials: Pool Fence
- Length: 60ft
After purchasing their first home in Buffalo, Wyoming, Daniel and Sarah Cast were excited to use their swimming pool for the first time. But, they were worried that their dogs would not be safe when left alone. They decided to purchase a Duramax Pool fence to protect their dogs from falling into the pool while Daniel and Sarah go to work. Daniel was surprised at just how easy it was to install. With the help with Sarah, they finished the install over the weekend.