A property with adjacent land can always attract the attention of trespassers, and they can come close to the living space with not-so-good intent. If there is vacant land around your home, the key will be to install a fence around the space. This way, you can prevent unwanted entry close to your living space. As you are exploring fencing themes to segregate the property from the street, the best option we would like to place on the radar is USA-made vinyl fencing.
Vinyl fences are popular
Today in the United States, if you are searching for fencing material, vinyl is the most popular. There are individual homeowners and commercial properties ready to buy perimeter vinyl fencing. As you take a close look at this variety of fences, one will find that it is costlier than wood. However, one must never get fooled by the costlier price tag of vinyl fences, and the key will be to dig deep. There is surely something in this form of fencing which puts a greater price tag on these fences. The other popular fencing mode is wood, which may seem cheap from the immediate perspective. However, people searching for a long-term fence will find that vinyl is the cheaper one in the long run. This variety of fences will not have to be replaced in a few years down the line. If you consider the replacement costs of the wooden fence, the advantage of a cheap price tag fizzles out. Additionally, if a fence panel gets damaged under any extreme adverse situation, you can replace that particular panel without affecting the rest of the fence
Key features of Duramax vinyl fencing
The vinyl fence comes with a lifetime warranty because of multiple factors. Here is an insight into why manufacturers find it easy to offer this warranty.
- Duramax uses DuraResin vinyl formulation, which is designed to withstand the hot Southwest sun.
- With more than 12 parts of Titanium Dioxide and UV inhibitors, Duramax has the highest rated UV stability and weatherability of any vinyl today.
- These fences also do not form any rot or decay. A vinyl fence can lie in the open for ages, and despite diverse weather, nothing will happen to the material.
- In terms of strength and durability, vinyl today is the strongest and most durable option for fencing.
- Vinyl perimeter fencing manufacturers use teacher and pure virgin vinyl sheets to make vinyl fences as it makes the fences strong enough to stand the test of time.
- Vinyl fences are impact, heat, and cold resistant.
- Duramax fences exceed ASTM standards, while the fencing industry only meets minimum requirements.
- There are negligible costs on maintenance, and this is one more reason for people to buy perimeter vinyl fencing. These are fences, where one need not focus much upon post-installation. This is why the fences made of vinyl are receiving the most installation orders.
With over 20 years of experience, Duramax Fences is one of the highest-rated fence manufacturing companies in the USA, whose fences are locally made in the USA.
Book a consultation with our fence experts and buy vinyl fencing today!