A vinyl fence calculator is a tool that calculates the number of prefabricated fencing components required for a fencing project. If you want to construct a DIY fence, this calculator will aid you in estimating the materials you’ll need. Prefabricated fences are quick and easy to install and can be assembled by anyone – even those with no prior experience.
Before you can build a vinyl fence, you need to buy the raw materials. Then, from the right supplies, you need to measure your yard. If you’re building the fence on your own, you’ll need to measure and plan carefully. Measuring will guide you in setting up a budget and help you communicate with the vinyl fencing company.
Essential Guide to Understanding and Utilizing a Vinyl Fence Calculator
How to measure your yard for fencing –
- Locate Property Lines – Do you know precisely where your property ends and your neighbors begin? First, you need to confirm the property lines. If your fence goes up on your neighbor’s side of the line, you may have to take it down. That will be too expensive a mistake to make.
- Look for Obstructions and Utility Lines – If you have trees or other permanent features, you’ll need to plan around them. For example, will the fence need to run near the features? In front of them? Behind them? You’ll also need to find underground utilities. These include gas, electric, and cable lines. The center will notify someone to come to your property and mark the location of utilities.
How to measure your yard before fencing –
- With a stake, mark the corners. Fence panels meet at a 90-degree angle at the corners.
- In feet, measure the area’s perimeter. As a guide, use the stakes. To make it easier, locate a helper to stretch the tape taut.
- Calculate the perimeter by multiplying it by the size of the fence panels you intend to purchase. The typical panel size is six to eight feet. The answer will inform you how many fence units you’ll need to encircle the region.
- You can skip the division if you’re building a custom or chain link fence. The perimeter total is all you need.
DuraResin formulated vinyl fences
Duramax Fences, a reputed vinyl fence manufacturer in the USA, uses DuraResin vinyl formulation, titanium dioxide, and UV inhibitors to build their fences. These weather-resistant fences can withstand harsh heat, and UV rays from the sun yet do not bend or crack in cold temperatures. The vinyl fences also pass the wind test of 105 mph. In addition, due to their waterproof qualities, they can sustain heavy rainfall, ice storms, and stormy weather. Currently, Duramax Fences is offering free samples for a limited period. Claim yours now.
A good fence protects your property. A vinyl fence protects the property for a long time and is low-maintenance. Aesthetically pleasing fences look good initially, but good quality fences look and remain good for years together. If you are looking for a sturdy vinyl fence that would serve your purpose yet won’t pinch your pocket, you must get them custom-made from reputable manufacturers like Duramax Fences.
Get a quote today.